Friday, November 14, 2008

I'm Sick and it Sucks!

I’ve taken a few days off from posting, not for lack of something to say, but because I’ve comedown with a mild cold/flu. It started on Sunday when I just felt fatigued all day. I thought nothing of it since that is usually how I feel on days after tailgating. On Monday it was worse, no symptoms, just fatigue. When I woke up Tuesday morning though my throat was sore and my head hurt, crap. It has gotten progressively worse ever since and today I feel like microwave poo. Surprisingly I was able to drag myself to school yesterday.
I’ve got an idea for a blog entry in my head but I can’t put it down in comprehendible form with my head so stuffy. You see, my process for blogging relies on many external factors. Daily experiences and interactions make up most of my ideas. I tried to go down the political road but it just wasn’t natural for me and I felt that I was being dishonest to not only myself, but to those of you who take the time to read my musings. If you are going to show me the honor of taking the time to read my blog, the least I can do is be honest.
So with that said, I ask you to be patient with me. Hopefully I will start feeling better here soon without having to go to the doctor. I’ve got entries on stereotypes and Thanksgiving in the works as well as whatever else may pop into my mentholated brain over the next few days. Have a nice weekend.

No comments: